- Undergraduate diploma >>
An undergraduate diploma is an academic award, granted to students at the bachelor’s degree level. The undergraduate diploma is awarded by the academic institutions usually by university which affirms that the receiver has successfully completed a particular course/area of study. Undergraduate diplomas can normally be achieved both through traditional and online ways of study.
Earning your Undergraduate diploma through Universal Degrees
Universal Degrees provides you an excellent opportunity to earn your undergraduate diploma completely online through the most flexible, quick, convenient and affordable way. In collaboration with Corllins University, we provide you accredited and recognized undergraduate diplomas in a diverse range of subjects. Our programs are designed in a way to help you get your undergraduate diploma in a shorter duration of time and with utmost convenience
- Quickness: Complete your diploma program faster than you think!
- Flexibility: Enroll any time or day of the year and enjoy complete flexibility throughout the whole process.
- Education Verification Services: We provide free lifetime education verification services through phone, fax, email or online.
- Experts’ Advice Available 24x7: Our advisors are available round the clock via toll free line, live chat or email for your complete support
To earn your undergraduate diploma, you are required to have at least 4 to 6 months of prior learning/work/life experience in your preferred area of study
. We realize that some of the most effective learning does not come from a textbook, but from real experiences and hands-on learning. We understand that what you have learned outside classroom is valuable and that’s why we give it credit in the form of proper credentials.
We define Prior Learning as:
- Prior job experience in any field
- Military training
- Previous educational achievements
- Volunteer Activities
- Professional / Corporate Trainings/Certifications
- National Testing Programs
- Independent Reading
- Community Services
- Independent Research Project / Self-directed Study
- Employer-sponsored training and attendance of workshops
- Participation in organizations, both professional and nonprofessional
Tuition Fee and Financial Aid Options
The complete, all-inclusive fee for an Undergraduate Diploma Program is $275
. To learn in detail about financial aid and flexible payment options available, please click here.
Time required to earn an Undergraduate Diploma
Time it requires to earn an undergraduate diploma from Corllins University is 10 business days,
once you get approved by the Admission Faculty. Click here
to learn more about the complete admission process.
Popular Areas of Study Offered for Undergraduate Diploma
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Aerospace Engineering
- Diploma in Biology
- Diploma in Chemistry
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Early Education
- Diploma in Economics
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in General psychology
- Diploma in History