- High School Diploma Program >>
Earning your high school diploma from Corllins High School can open up new doors of opportunities for you. You can either go to college and start or advance a new career. We provide you the option to earn your high school diploma in the most convenient, flexible and quickest way.
Get the eligibility results within 24 hours.
Enroll any time or day of the year and earn your diploma at your own pace.
- Education Verification Services:
We provide free lifetime education verification services through phone, fax, email or online.
- Experts Advice Available 24x7:
Our advisors are available round the clock via toll free line, live chat or email.
As mentioned above, for a high school diploma you are required to have at least 2 years of prior life experience in any specific area of study. We realize that some of the most effective learning does not come from a textbook, but from real experiences and hands-on learning. We understand that what you have learned outside classroom is valuable and that’s why we give it credit in the form of proper credentials.
We define Prior Learning as:
- Prior job experience in any field
- Military training
- Previous educational achievements
- Employer-sponsored training and attendance of workshops
- Participation in organizations, both professional and nonprofessional
- Professional / Corporate Trainings/Certifications
- National Testing Programs
- Independent Research Project / Self-directed Study
- Independent Reading
- Community Services
- Volunteer Activities
Tuition Fee and Financial Aid Options
The complete, all-inclusive fee for a High School Diploma Program is $299
. To learn in detail about financial aid and flexible payment options and the combined degree packages available, please click here
Time required to earn High School Diploma
The total time required to earn a High School Diploma from Corllins university is 10 business days, once you get approved by the Admission Faculty. Click here
to learn more about the complete admission process.