- Doctoral Degree Program >>
Honorary Doctorate Life Experience Degree
- Quickness: Get the eligibility results within 24 hours.
- Flexibility: Enroll any time or day of the year and earn your degree at your own pace.
- Education Verification Services: We provide free lifetime education verification services through phone, fax, email or online.
- Experts’ Advice Available 24x7: Our advisors are available round the clock via toll free line, live chat or email.
A Doctorate Degree normally requires 45 credits. To qualify for a Doctoral Degree from Corllins University, you should have any one of the following:
- 2 years’ prior work/life experience related the area of study in which you want to earn your Doctoral Degree.
- More than 10 years of work/life experience in your field.
- Submitting a Doctoral Thesis that gets accepted
As mentioned above, for a honorary doctorate degree you are required to have eaither at least 2 years of prior life experience in your preferred area of study or submit a doctoral thesis
Prior Learning/Life Experience
We realize that some of the most effective learning does not come from a textbook, but from actual experiences and hands on learning. We understand that what you have learned outside classroom is valuable and that's why we give it credit in the form of proper credentials.
We define Prior Learning as:
- Prior job experience in any field
- Military training
- Previous educational achievements
- Employer-sponsored training and attendance of workshops
- Participation in organizations, both professional and nonprofessional
- Professional / Corporate Trainings/Certifications
- National Testing Programs
- Independent Research Project / Self-directed Study
- Independent Reading
- Community Services
- Volunteer Activities
Even if you don't have required life/work experience, you can still apply for your Doctorate degree by submitting a Doctoral Thesis relevant to the major you are interested in. Our evaluation committee will examine and analyze your thesis and inform you about your eligibility in less than 24 hours.
Tuition Fee and Financial Aid Options
The complete all-inclusive fee for Doctorate Program on the basis of prior learning is $775
. and $1,649
in case of submission of doctoral thesis. To learn in detail about financial aid and flexible payment options and the combined degree packages available, please click here
Areas of Specializations/Majors Offered under Doctoral Degree Program
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Time required earning a PhD Degree from Corllins University
Once you apply, the Admission Faculty will review your application and the details you provided. You will be informed of your approval or disapproval within 24 hours of your application submission time. Click here
to learn more about the complete admission process.